These Privacy policies covers the accompanying territories identifying with protection of data given by you:
- Personal data gathered by Aromiaa Villas from its visitors
- How does Aromiaa Villas utilize the individual data gathered from its visitors
- How does Aromiaa Villas share the individual data gathered from its visitors, incorporating with third parties
- Non individual data gathered by Aromiaa Villas
- Connections to sites of outsider advertisers
- Aromiaa Villas policy in regards to assurance of its visitors’ personal information
- To what extent does Aromiaa Villas hold your own data
- Should you want to opt out
- Dos and Don’ts to guarantee your security Policy Modifications
- Any doubt just get in touch
Personal information collected by Aromiaa villas from its guest
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by Aromiaa villas to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from villa staff, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card; membership numbers of frequent flyer or travel partner programmer you are enrolled into, your dates of arrival and departure from our hotels/restaurants/other outlets, your preferences when you stay or dine at Aromiaa villas, your transaction history at Aromiaa villas; offers you have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from Hotel staff. We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with you at Aromiaa villas, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- When you will fill a form (online or hard copy), stating your preferences when you stay or dine at Aromiaa leaves. Such information may include details relating to health matters.
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
- From time to time, our website may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. To fulfil your request, Our Staff may require personal information about the person to whom you are sending an electronic postcard or message, including name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include. Using this feature is tantamount to entitling us to store and use the recipient’s name and email address.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay or dine with Aromiaa villas.
How does Aromiaa villas use the personal information collected from its guests
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request from our staff, to help you make room reservations, to provide you with information about conferences and events at Aromiaa villas, to send you promotional material on Aromiaa services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time, to make you offers sourced from third parties, per your stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at Aromiaa villas.
Non-personal or anonymous information collected by Aromiaa Villas
Information that does not personally identify you is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information. When you visit and interact with the sites www.aromiaavillas.com or third parties with whom our staff has contracted to provide services, non-personal information, like, list of website pages visited by you, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help you deliver content per your preference, to help you process your reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose your identity, this information will identify your browser to our servers when you visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from your computer, you can delete them using your browser.
- We also may collect data by using web beacons, clear GIFS, pixel tags or similar means, which will tell us when you visit our site. Non-personal information like the domain name, the areas of the site you visit, your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you visited from, can be identified, which can be used to enhance your online experience by understanding your web usage patterns.
We may use or disclose non-personal information for any purpose from time to time since this does not personally identify you. For instance, we may embed e-mail addresses with images. In such cases where we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as per this policy.
Links to websites of third party marketers
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers advertise on our websites. These third party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads your browser has seen and which site pages you may have visited. Aromiaa villas has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
Aromiaa’s policy regarding protection of its guests’ personal information
Aromiaa villas takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures- to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. For your own privacy protection we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
How long does Aromiaa Villas retain your personal information?
Aromiaa villas will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Should you want to opt out?
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with Aromiaa villas news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email address?
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of Aromiaa villas emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
Dos & don’t to ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Get in touch for any clarifications
if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org